PraxisUnico is the UK's leading organisation for commercialisation professionals.
We play a key role in training, developing and representing our profession.
Our members represent higher education, public sector research establishments, law firms, venture capital organisations and industry itself. PraxisUnico works on behalf of its members and the profession to:
- Keep members informed of key information relevant to the commercialisation profession
- Help members build new networks within the profession and industry
- Drive professional development and recognition
- Provide members with practical tools and resources
- Disseminate best practice across the profession
- Influence policy-makers in support of the knowledge economy
- Act as the voice of the membership
To our members, PraxisUnico is a ‘professional club'. A group of individuals who have come together through a like-mindedness and shared understanding. Our members benefit from the combined weight of this collective voice.
Membership benefits the organisation
Membership is on an organisational, not an individual, basis which means that everyone within the organisation has membership rights and access.
Want to know more?
Download Member Benefits