NIHR/MRC: Funding available for clinical evaluations
It is anticipated that the programme will advertise the following calls this year:
August 2012 - opened 28 August
• Disorders of Pregnancy (outline call)
• Assistive Technologies in Disabilities (outline call)
• Disorders of Fibrosis (Expression of Interest) December 2012
• Disorders of Fibrosis (outline call) • Paediatric Medicine (scope to be narrowed and title to be confirmed)
What to do next ?
1. Check - does your intervention fit within one of the specific research areas above and do your evaluation plans fit within the remit of the EME commissioned work stream?
2. Suggest - if it doesn't, keep an eye on our website for future calls or submit a suggestion for a future call.
3. Collaborate and plan - if it does, great! Now establish a strong collaboration with an academic unit and/or NHS organisation and/or industry partner and start to prepare your bid with them using the information on the EME website and their expertise.
4. Submit - when the call goes live, submit an outline proposal/Expression of Interest with your collaborators to the relevant call.
The deadline for applications for calls opening 28 August 2012 is 1pm on 19 October 2012.
More information on how to apply, the EME remit and the commissioning briefs can be found on the EME website. Please tell others about us We would be grateful if you could forward this email on to colleagues who may be interested in the funding opportunities presented by the EME Programme, and where possible post this email on relevant websites and forums. Contact us tel: 023 8059 4303 email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.eme.ac.uk